* Registration fee is $75 per student.
* Tuition For 2012/2013 School Year (Pre-K):
Part-Time - $3,450 Per Child
Full-Time - $5,180 Per Child
* Tuition for 2012/2013 School Year (K - 8th Grade):
$3,615 For One Child
$5,425 For Two
$6,010 For Three Or More
* Tuition payment plans for 2012/2013 include annual (with a 2% discount), semi-annual (with a 1% discount) and monthly (through the FACTS program $35 fee per family). Tuition assistance is available through the Archdiocese and parish for those who cannot afford the entire tuition amount.
* Each family must generate $250 profit through the use of the Together We're Better program.
* Children must be 5 years old by August 1st to be admitted to Kindergarten and 6 years old by August 1st to be admitted to First Grade.
* To make an appointment to tour the school call the Principal, Sharon Woelbling, at 636-978-1900 ext 2 during school hours.