* Registration fee is $100 per student.
($25 Discount if paid on time)
* Book Fee For K-8 is $25 per student.
* Tuition For 2014/2015 School Year (Pre-K):
Part-Time - $3,735 Per Child
Full-Time - $5,605 Per Child
* Tuition for 2014/2015 School Year (K - 8th Grade):
$3,910 For One Child
$5,865 For Two
$6,500 For Three Or More
* Tuition payment plans for 2014/2015 include annual (with a 2% discount), semi-annual (with a 1% discount) and monthly (through the FACTS program $35 fee per family). Tuition assistance is available through the Archdiocese and parish for those who cannot afford the entire tuition amount.
The Alive In Christ Scholarship program offers your child a chance to receive an education at one of the 106 elementary schools across the Archdiocese of St. Louis. Select the school of your choice, hopefully St. Paul School, apply for a scholarship, see link, and if awarded your child will receive a scholarship up to $2,000 that is annually renewable through 8th grade.
(Downloadable Scholarship Form)
* Each family must generate $250 profit through the use of the Together We're Better program.
* Children must be 5 years old by August 1st to be admitted to Kindergarten and 6 years old by August 1st to be admitted to First Grade.
* To make an appointment to tour the school call the Principal, Sharon Woelbling, at 636-978-1900 ext 2 during school hours.