St. Paul School offers both full-time and part-time (T, W, Th) Pre-Kindergarten,
and Kindergarten (full day) through Grade 8. They all follow the St. Paul School Calendar.
The Pre-Kindergarten curriculum includes:
- The Letter People program
- Physical Education; and
- Students attend Mass on special occasions.
The Pre-Kindergarten students are not required to wear a uniform.
* Tuition - See registration
* The school day begins at 7:35 with dismissal at 3:00 pm.
* After-care is available until 6:00 p.m. for an additional charge.
* Students attend daily Mass with a student-oriented homily.
* All students (Kindergarten - 8th Grade) wear uniforms.
* In addition to the regular curriculum,
students can participate in a variety of activities:
- Christmas Program
- Bellarmine Speech Program
- Newbery Award Reading Program
- Student Council
- Chess Club
- A variety of sports
* A hot lunch and salad bar is served daily for a small fee.
* The two-story school facility is all under one roof. Portions of the building date from 1957 with the latest addition being completed in 1992. Included in the facility are: 12 regular classrooms with networked computers in each room, a resource/gifted education room, a well-equipped science lab, a modern computer lab with 24 computers, a library that supports the Scholastic Reading Program, school offices, a cafeteria with a modern kitchen, a gym with stage and bleachers, an outdoor classroom, and equipped playgrounds.